Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

I am unable to see store pages in the backend after the latest update. I can clearly see there is a page created for each location, but I do not have the “Store Pages” custom post type on my tool bar.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

Stephanie, you submitted your post in the wrong section so I split it out to post here.

When you show us your Plugin Environment that means you go to the Info Page of SLP and take a screenshot there.

I cannot see from your screen shot what versions , add-ons you have etc.  What did you update from and to?

You should be able to click on the Pages tab

Cici
    Keymaster

Stephanie,

Sorry I have the new Power add-on so was having a time of it figuring out the issues, but now I understand , patch was supposed to be in 4.5.05 but the patch is actually in 4.5.06. Our apologies,  4.5.06 is in pre release.  If you cannot find it to download and test I can email it to you.  Please test the pre release if you can

CiIC

Stephanie
    Participant

Thank you, please email the pre-release.

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Stephanie, Actually you can access it right here: It was the Base plugin that needs update.

I tested it and it fixed the issue, but I also have Premier, Power and Exp. so it would be great if others tested it. It will be in Production tonight if no one else reports issues.

Ryan
    Participant

ok that update has seem to fix the issue!

Cici
    Keymaster

Thanks Ryan!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.