Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Premier Support See all locations at startup

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    wy4tt34rp
    Participant

We have 34 branches stretching from northern VA to southern GA and I am having an issue showing all locations at startup. They all will appear on the map id the radius is sufficient, however the initial map view it zoomed to world view. Have tried adjusting incrementally between 35 to 350. 35 and below only shows a few locations. Anything over 50 shows the world.

We are not using the search function or individual pages.

REF URL: http://advhomecare.org/branch-locator.html

Specs
    WP 4.5.2 (also see attachements)
    Store Locator Plus v4.4
    Store Locator Plus – Premier v 4.5.02
    Store Locator Plus : Extended Data Manager v4.5.01
    Store Locator Plus :: Pro Pack v4.5

Settings (also see attachements):
    Location Sensor is off
    Center Map is working correctly
    Show Locations At Startup
    Number To Show Initially 50
    Radius To Search Initially (tried everything from 1 to 10000)
    Blank Theme

Any help is much appreciated.
    KO

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

Update SLP tp 4.5,06 (soon to be 4.5.07)

Update Experience Add-on to 4.5.xx  (since you have Premier I assume you have the experience add-on but you have not listed it here, a screen shot of your plugin environment would be most useful)

You have  error messages (inspect site console) : branch-locator.html:129 Uncaught ReferenceError: FB is not defined 

branch-locator.html:141 Uncaught ReferenceError: FB is not defined

ping:1 Can’t Load URL: The domain of this URL isn’t included in the app’s domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings.

I can not help you without additional information. i.e what version of EXP are you using? Do you have discrete search settings? Is your theme updated to use jquery 1.12 or higher per WP 4.5?

wy4tt34rp
    Participant

<span style=”color: #43454b; font-family: ‘Source Sans Pro’, HelveticaNeue-Light, ‘Helvetica Neue Light’, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, ‘Lucida Grande’, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: italic;”>Update SLP tp 4.5,06 (soon to be 4.5.07)</span>

• This is complete.

<span style=”color: #43454b; font-family: ‘Source Sans Pro’, HelveticaNeue-Light, ‘Helvetica Neue Light’, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, ‘Lucida Grande’, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: italic;”>Update Experience Add-on to 4.5.xx  (since you have Premier I assume you have the experience add-on but you have not listed it here, a screen shot of your plugin environment would be most useful)</span>

• I did not have the Experience add on loaded.
    • The Archive.ZIP I uploaded with my original question has screenshots of the plugin environment as well as all SLP dashboard screens. Did it not come through?

<span style=”color: #43454b; font-family: ‘Source Sans Pro’, HelveticaNeue-Light, ‘Helvetica Neue Light’, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, ‘Lucida Grande’, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: italic;”>You have  error messages (inspect site console) …</span>

• Ignore the errors, they are Facebook related.

<span style=”color: #43454b; font-family: ‘Source Sans Pro’, HelveticaNeue-Light, ‘Helvetica Neue Light’, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, ‘Lucida Grande’, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: italic;”>I can not help you without additional information. i.e what version of EXP are you using? Do you have discrete search settings? Is your theme updated to use jquery 1.12 or higher per WP 4.5?</span>

• Was not using EXP to begin with. Just downloaded and installed it.
    • I do not have discrete search settings.
    • The theme is running jQuery 1.12.3

wy4tt34rp
    Participant

No need to follow up. I have found the solution. For anyone else that may be experiencing this issue, do the following:

• Install the Experience Add-on
    • Deselect the “auto-zoom” feature
    • Under the “Results” > “At Start Up” enter values for the “Number To Show Initially” and “Radius To Search Initially”
    • Under “Map” > “Functionality” adjust the “Zoom Level” until desired result is achieved

KO

wy4tt34rp
    Participant

*Edited to correct the Auto-Zoom selection.

• Install the Experience Add-on
    • Under “Map” > “Experience select “Do Not Auto-zoom”
    • Under the “Results” > “At Start Up” enter values for the “Number To Show Initially” and “Radius To Search Initially”
    • Under “Map” > “Functionality” adjust the “Zoom Level” until desired result is achieved
    Cici
    Keymaster

Thanks, I thought the errors might be FB related but wasnt sure, but it was the EXP add-on that you needed to install, and now you have updated SLP. As far as your other questions about Extended data Manager. Now that you have updated is this still a question? I know that Lance and DeBaat were working on some things there.  but can you please post the Extended Data Manager question in DeBaats third party forum as well?

I will try to get some answers for you,

thanks!

wy4tt34rp
    Participant

The Extended Data question came to light after this particular issue was resolved. I will repost it into DeBaat’s  Forum.

TY!
    KO

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘See all locations at startup’ is closed to new replies.