Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Search URL containing query parameter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dave
    Participant

Hi,
    Is it possible for the store search to show the search query parameter in the URL?  We know that there’s built in reporting functionality, but ideally we need to be able to run reports using Google Analytics and those require parameters in the URL.
    Thanks!

Cici
    Keymaster

Other sites use Google Analytics with Store Locator Plus,

Dave
    Participant

Hi Cici,

Do you know how these sites are using Google Analytics with Store Locator Plus?  My SEO colleague tells me that we need the specific queries in the URL to enable this.

Thanks
    Dave

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Dave,

I am not techie savvy but I do remember this question last fall and researching it with one of the forum posters. He was using it with the Pages add-on and some HTML coding. The WP codex changed last summer so customers had to change their page templates. I do not know exactly how you envision using the plugin.

The base Plugin does not allow modification of the queries, unless you hack the javascript (mot advisable)  the add-on packs would. I am sorry I cannot answer your question. Perhaps someone in the forum community can help. I can pose the question to the developer when he returns, he is currently on vacation.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.