Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Search by Address Isn't Working

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anita
    Participant

I recently moved a site from a dev domain to the main domain. Since then, the search by address doesn’t work and I have an error that says “Switch Current Map ID Not Found! ()” in the experience tab. Don’t know why it shows this or how to fix it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

Lenny, I answered you in the Premier forum.

For better, more accurate information from  SLP support,  could you please post your Plugin environment and url, (see Posting guidelines)  I do not know if you have upgraded to the Power and Experience add-ons for instance, or what you have installed,/ activated.

to reiterate here:

The switch current map ID indicates that you have or had  Multi Map plugin active.  Multi Map was problematic and it is a third party add-on (Debaat  forum ).   Check to see if you have Multi Map active, deactivate and see if the problem goes away.  Multi Map add-on as not been updated to work with the newer versions of SLP.

IS this a new domain?  If so as of June 22, 2016 Google requires a Map API Key This applies to every plugin and every site that uses Google Maps API

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.