Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Results not showing in SLP

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Joe
    Participant

I’ve taken down Store Locator Plus a while ago, hoping an update would fix what was broken. Our map is set to display 5 results upon load. But when you search, it keeps returning the same 5 results, never displaying the results that it should. I though maybe it was a security issue. Installed SSL, still the same. I will turn it back on so you can see for yourself. Any help would be GREAT! Thanks!
    See here: http://ashlandind.com/find-a-dealer/

Cici
    Keymaster

You have two WordPress Store Locator Plugins on that site. Therefore Google will have a difficult time trying to figure out what to fire off. When I looked at the site using the console tools it was obvious that it was the other plugin firing off not Store locator Plus

You need to turn off the other plugin if you want to use ours instead. I wont be able to help you otherwise. Sorry.

Please follow the Posting Guidleines when posting in the forums.
    We need your plugin environment to be able to assist you.

Joe
    Participant

Sorry about that! I turned the other one off, also attached a screenshot of environment.
    Thank you…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

Your map is zooming and then on the page splitting the map in half, I do not know if it is your theme or another plugin causing that type of rendering.    But  basically the search is not working on your site at all, and that usually indicates a javascript issue with another plugin or theme.  Did you update your plugins and theme to work with current versions of WP?

See the suggestions under Troubleshooting here.

Joe
    Participant

I deactivated plugins one by one and found an antispam one to cause it to not work. Thank you!

Cici
    Keymaster

Your welcome!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.