Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan
    Participant

Hi,

Sorry for my English.

plugin environnement see file attached environnement.jpg

I have SLP Experience ($250) (see file attached 1.jpg) and i can not choose anything other than<span id=”t-served-community-button” class=”trans-verified-button goog-toolbar-button” style=”display: none; -ms-user-select: none;”></span> “always use” in functionality (see files attached 2.jpg)

Thks for your help.

Cici
    Keymaster

Update EXPERIENCE to 4.7.11

You do not have it activated so thats why you cant make changes. Delete the ENHANCED SEARCH add-ons they are replaced by Experience Add-on, anything that began with ENHANCED is legacy and needs to be deleted as EXPERIENCE add-on replaced them.

Jonathan
    Participant

Ok

And <b>Store Locator Plus :: Pro Pack? and janitor?</b>

Cici
    Keymaster

Janitor is fine,

ProPack is a Legacy Add-on and will not work with SLP version 4.7.11.  You would either have to update to Power 4.7.11 or , if you have both Experience and Power it would be advantageous for you to become a premier subscriber and get it all  , i.e add-ons and features and exclusive  functionality not available with any of the other add-ons. If you recently purchased either Experience or Power add-ons  (in the last 60 days) you can email support and request a coupon to receive a discount (for equal value if you purchased in last 30 days).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.