Problem with SLP4 not new adding locations

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Problem with SLP4 not new adding locations

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lance Cleveland 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

dmjcoolest
    Participant

Hello and thanks for the 4.0 update love the new look of the interface.

I am having problems with adding new locations in my SLP4  plugin.  I receltly (today) just updated to SLP4 and seem to be having problems with adding new locations with the error code saying:
    Store Locator Plus needs attention:

Read this if you are having geocoding issues. Address 1850 SOLANO AVE , BERKELEY, CA 94707 (1 in current series) hit the Google query limit. Waited up to 4.00 seconds between request, total wait for this location was 7.00 seconds. 3 total attempts for this location.

I tried looking through the forum for answers and can’t seem to find out what is going on here.  I am a little fristrated having to pay for the upgrade and this not working.  I have a deadline to meet this weekend and would love all the help I can get from your staff.  Here is a screen shot too of what it looks like:

• This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  dmjcoolest.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

You should read this regarding geocoding issues: /documentation/store-locator-plus/troubleshooting/geocoding-errors/

I wish this project was big enough to have a staff, sadly it is just me on the other end of.. I was going to say “the forums posts” but it is just me on the other end of everything.  The good news is that the plugin add-on sales are steady enough that I think I can hire at least a part-time person to help with support and/or coding in 2014.  It is on my agenda to start looking for people in January.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.