Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus power addon skipping locations

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brad
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to update location information other than address (name and description), but my locations are getting skipped no matter what I choose as import options with the message, “locations were skipped due to duplicate address information.” Am I missing an option somewhere, because this seems like it might be a bug? I am choosing “update” as the “Duplicates Handling” option.

Thanks,
    Court

Cici
    Keymaster

Brad, An Update, the Developer is still debugging this issue. He has a pre release out but it failed my test so he is back on trying to recreate the issues you and I discovered. Sorry for the wait in getting this resolved. Once fixed  a changelog showing the fixed version will be in the news release will be visible under your SLP Info tab. He is also working with the next WP update to 4.6, fingers crossed that the WP major version release does not cause unwanted issues.

Cici
    Keymaster

This issue is resolved with SLP and Power 4.6 currently in beta testing and is available for  pre release testing and use on dev or staging sites. Always back up your files and WP site before updating to major version changes as suggested in the WP codex and by developers. .The production version for live sites should be released within the next week.

Thank you for your patience.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.