permalink issue

Home Forums Store Locator Plus permalink issue

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lance Cleveland 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

cprachel
    Participant

Hey there,

So I need to have my blog pointing to /magazine/, but the Store custom post type now has /magazine/ in it as well. Any way you know of to remove /magazine/ from the URLs?

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

Store Pages has a setting for the permalink which can be changed at any time. You will need to flush your permalink rules after making the change.

cprachel
    Participant

Sadly that doesn’t seem to fix it. I’ve flushed the rules, but it’s still taking on the permalink setting for the blog, and then appending what I’ve added in the settings. So, the permalink settings that are default are /magazine/ and I have it set in store pages settings to ‘store’, so what I get when I go to a store page is /magazine/store/.

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

That is a function of WordPress. You will want to look into plugins that let you manage website permalinks. There are a few out there but I don’t use them very often so I cannot make recommendations. Maybe other users can suggest one.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.