Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Pass search output to gravity form?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    JT
    Participant

Are there any hooks or query strings I can use to pass the output from a search (ie all the results within that radius) in to a gravity forms field?

I had a brief look at hooks in the documentation but did not see any that would work

Thanks

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi JT, Could you post this ques. to

DeBaat in third party forums , he is the developer of Gravity Form manager, and Integration

JT
    Participant

Have posted there but not had a response yet..

I don’t need help with gravity forms specifically or the plugin as I am not wanting users to add data to the stores list.

I’m interested to know how the postcode query outputs the results for the search and whether there is a hook, query or shortcode i can use to emulate this? (by emulate i mean pass the output to a gravity forms data field)

JT
    Participant

Does the pro pack include this functionality?

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi JT,

sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I thought you had been answered by DeBaat in his third party forum.

I know that Jan adn Lance have been emailing back and forth, but with the time difference and their work schedules it may be slow going. Lance answered deBaat   about something slightly different but I think Jan was asking about a work around:

Lance answered

“Those shortcodes are only registered at specific times.
    You may want to look at Power 4.5.06+ with [slp_pages] shortcodes, BTW.
    The processor was extended fairly significantly for using the shortcodes on
    most WP pages.”

I am no techie coder so maybe you know what the answer was and if it is relation to what you are trying to do.

Please follow up in DeBaats forum, I notified him of your question a week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.