Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Premier Support Pagination not working

• This topic has 16 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Cici.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Warren
    Participant

Hi,

Currently we are facing issue with pagination feature, it is not working as expected.

1. Once I enter a search criteria and click on Find Locations, it displays 50 locations. See attached screen shot 1.

2. Once I click on ‘More Locations’ above the results table, it displays ‘No Locations found’ with just home location pinned on map. See attached screenshot 2.

3. Now, when I click on Previous arrow beside more locations, I was shows complete list of locations on the map and in the search results table below. See attached screenshot 3.

This is happening irrespective of the number of search results given in the settings page.

Please let me know how to fix this issue.

Thanks,

Rahul.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

Hoi Warren,

Could you please provide your Plugin Environment (see Posting guidelines)  and your store location page site url?

Thanks

Warren
    Participant

hi Cici,

Here is the link for page.

http://campusdemo.cloudapp.net/store-locations/

Also, please find attached screenshot for plugin environment.

Thanks,

Warren

Attachments:
    Cici
    Keymaster

Ok will look into it…P.S. SLP is 4.4.23 as of yesterday, the patch was needed to fix pages…in case you are using pages

Cici
    Keymaster

P.P.S I will have Lance look at this, he is ill today so not sure if he will get back to it today,

1) a couple of quick questions about your set up.  I noticed you have a lot of markers on top of each other in initial display ;  have you tried using cluster map markers to see how the display looks for you?

2) What are your exp/results setting in back end

Warren
    Participant

Hi Cici,

I just upgraded the plugin to 4.4.23, however, the issue is still there.

PFA screenshots for Exp/Results settings. I have not enabled clusters as we want to display locations separately.

Thanks,

Attachments:
    Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Warren

You have Results to Disable initial directory and to show locations at startup, this interfaces with the Search settings. For instance when I set my results same as yours, no pagination, so then I went back to what my search settings were set to….,

The  settings in search  effects what is being returned as mush as what is set in the results (with Premier and experience there are more settings and so it becomes more complex)

Under Search  radius behavior, (do not use, only use when address selected and always use).  If it is set to always use and under your EXP/results is set to only search 50 miles then my pagination doesnt show because the results are constrained by those two  settings,  but if I choose under Search either “do not use, or use only when address is entered” the pagination feature comes back and is  working correctly.

Could you check those settings since I do not have your site url I cannot troubleshoot from this end.  When the developer is  back online I can have him check the logic and provide you a more specific answer if you are unable to provide the url info.

Thanks

Warren
    Participant

Hi Cici,

I made the changes in search and results settings as you suggested. But still I didnt see change in pagination behavior.

Here are the changes I made.

1. In Exp/ Search settings, selected Radius Behavior as “Use only when address is entered.”

2. In Exp/ Results settings, unchecked ‘Disable Initial Directory ‘.

Here is the link for the page.

http://campusdemo.cloudapp.net/store-locations/

Could you please share your email ID where I can share the wordpress logins.

Thanks,

Warren

Attachments:
    Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Warren, you can send private info to Support via the Contact us form and it will go into the support mailbox.

That way it can be shared with the developer if further delving is needed.  Lance is looking into the pagination issue today. (He has been ill past week)

Warren
    Participant

Hi Cici,

I have sent the details on the contact form. Please check. Looking forward to hear back form you at the earliest.

Thanks,

Rahul.

Cici
    Keymaster

Rahul,

Received in the support mail box. Am havig the developer look into it as soon as he is available this week.

CiCi

Warren
    Participant

Hi Cici,

Any update on this? We need to deliver this to the client asap. Request you to help me in resolving this at the earliest.

Thanks,

Warren

Cici
    Keymaster

Turn on the WP debugger. Your theme /OR  css is causing issues (revealed by just a quick look with Firefox , blaring warning comes up.) i.e resources Icons not found causing stalling out, css sheets cant load. As mentioned in Troubleshooting  any JS errors can cause issues with results loading.

The Developer is working on a paying development project so cannot delve into your site at the moment. but if you can turn on your WP debugging (see troubleshooting) and provide additional information as to what is happening behind the scenes. , such as error logs etc. he might be able to point you in the right direction..this post does not provide enough info unfortunately. If you need more help after that and need him to log into your site please refer to the paid support options

(next biz day site login is one of the options)

Attachments:
    Cici
    Keymaster

Warren,

As soon as he has a break from his current customization project, the developer will be looking into the  Experience add-on to see if  that may be having an effect on the pagination settings.

Cici
    Keymaster

Warren,

I think we Got it, Lance found a bug in EXP…Apparently your settings may have been different then Mine so whereas my test rendered correctly yours may still have had an issue.

If you had selected a radius behavior as use only when address is entered, there was a glitch (a bug) that caused Pagination to not work correctly in those cases. . If you haven’t updated to EXP 4.4.07 please do so now, also you may want to update Premier to 4.4.01

Thanks for reporting this bug.

Warren
    Participant

Hi Cici,

Pagination is working fine after I updated the plugins to latest versions. Thanks a lot for the prompt support.

Thanks,

Warren

Cici
    Keymaster

🙂

Thank you “Rahul” aka Warren

and  I am now closing this post

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘Pagination not working’ is closed to new replies.