Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Premier Support Pagination Not Working

• This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Cici.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Kevin
    Participant

When using the search widget located on another page all results load even though results are set to paginate. When searching directly on the map page, the pagination works correctly.

I need to have the pagination function when you arrive at the map page via a search from a different page. Please see attached screen shots:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

@kevin

Please provide some information about your site that you are having issues on, your Plugin environment, theme and the URL to the page with issues. We would like to help you resolve your issues.  Are you using the SLP Widgets redirect to the Map page?  If you could provide more details the developer or support can delve into your situation.

thanks

Kevin
    Participant

Here is the page URL: https://wp.storelocatorplus.com

Attachments:
    Kevin
    Participant

Yes, I’m using SLP Widgets. I attached a screenshot to show my configuration.

Attachments:
    Cici
    Keymaster

Some changes were made in Experience to how the parameters are passed to the map from the Widget pack. Can you provide your site url, the Widget Screenshot does not allow us to see the url that has the redirect to the SLP page

Cici
    Keymaster

Kevin,

The developer will be addressing some issues in the Expereince add-on that can effect results returned and thus pagination. Hopefully in the next couple of days (he has a customization project to finish that is taking priority at the moment

Look for the updates , that will be announced. As a premier subscriber you will have access to the Pre-release versions once available.

Cici
    Keymaster

Try try again, The developer has two pre releases out, Premier 4.4.01 and EXP 4.4.08 , if you would like to test those on your dev site and see if that resolves your Pagination please do.

Cici
    Keymaster

Actually it is EXP 4.4.07  version and it is now in production along with Premier 4.4.01.

SLP is now version 4.4.27.  You will want to update that first.

Cici
    Keymaster

Update to the latest versions of all your plugins and Premier, the issue was in the results radii settings.

This should be fixed  now. closing the post

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Pagination Not Working’ is closed to new replies.