Order Results By:

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Order Results By:

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luis 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Luis
    Participant

For some reason after I updates for the plugins most all but three option disappeared from the “<span style=”background-color: #f0f0e0; color: #666666; font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px; text-align: right;”>Order Results By</span>” All that shows up is “Closest..Furthest” “Name A..Z” & “Random”. Nothing else is in my list. Any idea why or what happened? I haven’t made any changes significant changes or added any new plugins that would interfere with SLP.

Luis
    Participant

WOW I worded that horribly. Sorry. Let me start over….

I updated your plugins today, after the update I noticed that under the “Order Results By” section in the Results tab all but three selections had disappeared.  All that is available is “Closest..Furthest”, “Name A..Z”, and “Random”. I have not made any changes and I even uninstalled then reinstalled the plugins. I downloaded the Janitor plugin and used that, but have had no success.

Any ideas on what might have happened?

Thanks

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

Those are the only 3 options available unless you have Super Extendo installed and active.   That plugin is required to add the extra “Featured” and “Ranked” fields that give Enhanced Results the option to sort by Feaured first, etc.

There was an update put out for Super Extendo along with the recent updates published yesterday.  Make sure you’ve updated all plugins to the latest version.

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

Those are the only 3 options available unless you have Super Extendo installed and active.   That plugin is required to add the extra “Featured” and “Ranked” fields that give Enhanced Results the option to sort by Feaured first, etc.

There was an update put out for Super Extendo along with the recent updates published yesterday.  Make sure you’ve updated all plugins to the latest version.

Luis
    Participant

Hi Lance, I do have the Super Extendo add on and everything was working fine, All my plugins are up-to-date so I am not to sure why the other fields disappeared.

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

If Super Extendo is active, try de-activating and re-activating Enhanced Results.

If you used SLP Janitor the data about what versions of each plugin is reset.   You need to deactivate all the SLP plugins and re-activate them to get the info re-configured.

Start with the base plugin (Store Locator Plus), then Super Extendo, then the others in any order.

Luis
    Participant

I tried your suggestion but it still have not corrected the issue, also nothing came up indicating any plugin needed to be updated.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.