Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Premier Support New Plugin vs Legacy and Store Pages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alex Bangle
    Participant

Hi, I recently purchased the premiere subscription and downloaded/activated the Power, Experience and Premiere plugin.  Are these 3 all I need to get all the new features going forward?  I know before each feature had it’s own plugin so I want to know if I’m getting everything for this new site build.

I also noticed that Store Pages doesn’t seem to be in this new setup, am I missing something or do I have to download the Legacy Store Pages plugin?  And if so is that recommended since it’s “legacy”?  I want to make sure I setup this new site in a way that it will be supported going forward.

There are so many plugins now that is confusing knowing which ones I need to install without duplicating or causing conflicting features.  If there’s a users guide that explains this that would be helpful too.

Thanks.

Alex Bangle
    Participant

So I did some reading and it looks like the Power plugin was supposed to replace the Store Pages, but I’m not seeing a lot of the functionality it says should be there, the [slp_pages] shortcode does not work and I don’t see how to generate pages.  I have all the plugins installed.

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi ,

The layout is different from what you may have seen n the past.

Please see the new documentation page about generating Store Pages, etc.  To use that shortcode : Do you have “not attributes”

Under the Store Locator Plus / General/Data

do you have “enable pages” turned on?

I will notify the developer of the issue.

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

Have you enabled the pages module via the checkbox under the General tab?

As for plugins you only need 3 from us:

Power

Experience

Premier

If you use any of DeBaats functionality you’ll still need to install his plugins separately.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.