Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mgarrity
    Participant

Hello,

I have two search boxes.  One that is supposed to search by Name and another that should search by address.  The address search works fine, but the name search does not work at all.  If I type in any name into the search box, it searches my locations as if it were empty.

Thank you.

Cici
    Keymaster

Update your versions of all three. Plus you are showing as if you have  Premier subscription but I cannot find any Premier or orders under your name. Assume you do not want to share the plugin environment under the SLP INFO tab….(that is what is requested not necessarily a screenshot of your WP plugins per se) or the url because you are asking for a clients site and not your own??

mgarrity
    Participant

Hello Cici,  Thank you very much for your help! I apologize for the misunderstanding for what you were looking for screenshot-wise.  Yes this is for a client, so their account it under a different email address.

I’ve upgraded the base SLP plugin and the SLP – Experience plugin, but I’m not given the option to upgrade SLP – Premier or SLP – Power.  Those two plugins are deactivated and I have no way to upgrade them.  And when I log into my client’s account to download them again, it’s giving me a message that says: “Invalid Order. Go to shop” even though they have an active lifetime subscription.

Cici
    Keymaster

There are no lifetime subscriptions. They are annual fees. If they did not pay their annual renewal fee for premier they will not be able to upgrade nor have access to premier features.  If I knew the name on the account I could check to see if they have an Active Premier subscription. It is a $275 a year renewal fee to maintain the Premier subscription

You might need to deactivate Power and download it again from their account once that is done you would delete the old version and upload the new one manually. I do not know about Premier, as I mentioned,  I cannot see if they have paid their renewal fee without additional information.

Search by name is done with the Experience add-on

https://docs.storelocatorplus.com/blog/search-by-name/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.