Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Name for Search fields not appearing

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Folker
    Participant

Hello, when I use any template the names like “search” or “plz” or simialr is missing. is that normal in the free version?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

Hi,

Are you saying that there is nowhere in your admin panel to change or add the search label verbiage? Or you want to change the label in to show up in the search form box itself? or you want to change it to be  search by Name?

The screenshot you have I am not sure if that word is what you entered as a search .

See  under SLP /EXPERIENCE/SEARCH/SEARCH LABEL

YOU CAN CHANGE what appears in front of the search form box with free plugin but not what would appear as a placeholder within the search form box.  (Documentation)

If nothing is showing up in the admin panel in your back end  it might need to be translated into your language via  WP Translate or WPML

If you want additional options for changing the labels as a placeholder within the box search form itself that is a feature in either Experience or Enhanced search add-on.

If the first is the issue and if you switch to English does the search label in the back end  appear?

This is how the back end looks for the Search label in English with my site. I added the words address/zipcode and how it appears on front end.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

@ F

This info just in from the developer, and if you would be so kind as to assist, ” please ask people to help me test WPML in the base plugin while I’m developing SLP 4.5.07 this week. I’ll put out a pre-release soon.

Quick testing and feedback wanted.  I want to push 4.5.07 public before I go offline 06/20 for a week.”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.