Map marker clustering

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Map marker clustering

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lance Cleveland 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Nathan
    Participant

Is something like this possible with SLP or any combination of its extended addons? https://developers.google.com/maps/articles/toomanymarkers

A client we’re working with has a large number of locations to add to their map in a very small area, and clustering would be the ideal solution.

If SLP itself doesn’t offer any clustering funcionality, is it something we might be able to add ourselves through relatively simple modification of the plugin?

Many thanks!

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

It is on the Enhanced Map wish list.

The options:

– Vote on the wish list and wait for time on my development schedule to get to the most-voted-for items in each add-on pack.

Sponsor the customization. Fees start at $500/code-day. That is likely a couple of code-days, but since it is on my personal wish list I would keep it at a single-day as far as fees go.

– Write your own modification. Instead of hacking core plugin or add-on code I recommend using the series of hooks-and-filters to build your own add-on pack.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.