Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Map Broken After Migration

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bevstone
    Participant

Hi, I’ve tried a number of different fixes I’ve seen here and elsewhere and even created a new Google Maps API key under a new account. I tried no referrers and referrers. Nothing is working so far.

The error message is that the API key is missing.

Everything worked perfectly before migration. I’d be grateful for any help.

http://redirecycling.com/

bevstone
    Participant

It only took the whole day… but I fixed it. Go figure…

Cici
    Keymaster

Migration is never an easy task. (Just ask  Mother Nature….:-) ) It took the developer many hours when he updated to SSL, ditto with Sucuri updates and domain changes.

One such post about this

bevstone
    Participant

Haha! So true.

I have a new issue now though that I will post over the weekend in a new thread, after I research a bit more. The page loads to the store locator section instead of the top. But I need to confirm first though by deactivating the plug-in as well as seeing if someone else has been through this.

Cici
    Keymaster

P.S. NEVER use referrers.  Without your website or plugin environment not sure what else we can do for you. See Troubleshooting for some guidance

bevstone
    Participant

My issues were resolved so not sure what you mean by never use referrers and I don’t see anything at the link you include that references that.

Cici
    Keymaster

You mentioned referrers in your first post. The forum post was not marked as resolved. I will close it now. The troubleshooting guide needs to be cleaned up, my apologies.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Map Broken After Migration’ is closed to new replies.