Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Make all locations display on zoomed out map

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Colin
    Participant

We are using the free version of SLP and are wondering if there is a way to get all the locations displayed on a zoomed out map? The client has a lot of locations in the midwest and a few in Calfornia, but when the map is zoomed out to country level, the California locations do not show up and the midwest locations do show up. How can we get all locations to show on the zoomed out map?

Cici
    Keymaster

What version SLP  are you using? What are your zoom levels  settings? what # of results to display settings? Results panel info

what is your radius set at? What is your center of the map setting?

All these settings are relevant to displaying results.  See the documentation for more info.

When posting in the forums, please read the posting guidelines. If we have the version information and the site url I could have seen a lot of the information before answering this post.

Colin
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. I actually figured it out myself. I set the radius to 1,000 miles and set number of results to 50. That displayed all the locations for us.

Cici
    Keymaster

Cool thanks for letting me know.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.