Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Stuart
    Participant

I am using your plugin at http://sofoannapolis.com/map/ and my client is insisting that logos used to show up in the listings below the map. Is that true? If so, can we get them back?

Regards,
    Stu

Cici
    Keymaster

Please follow the Posting guidelines and provide us with the Plugin environment, it will show us versions of add-ons, WP, PHP etc.

For example: To change results layouts (see documentation) you need to have the Experience add-on

Stuart
    Participant

Hi Cici –

I am running WP v4.9.4 with Store Locator Plus Version 4.9.7 and Store Locator Plus – Experience Version 4.9.7. Current PHP version: 5.6 on Godaddy hosting.

Is there anything else you need to know?

Stu

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Stuart,

Any logo can be uploaded into the WP media library on the admin site and used for markers.  Perhaps they had added something to a child theme or added CSS. somewhere in the results layout.  I have no way of knowing the WPSLP does not have have a repository of individual site images.  That would be on their directory.

They would (I assume) have backed up their site or saved their CSS in a directory before making any changes

You can change the Results layout using html and css. And select or keep the plugin style that meets their needs

Docs about the CSS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.