Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Donald
    Participant

Hello. I cannot figure out why I can’t import my csv file. I am getting this error:
    <div class=”updated fade”>The location CSV import file is missing the address fields.</div>
    <div class=”updated fade”>Fields received were:

Array
    (
        [0] => sl_storesl_addresssl_citysl_statesl_zipsl_phone
    )

Do I need to save differently? Import differently?
    Thank you!

</div>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Donald,

I cannot see what your CSV file format looks like with a screenshot. Here is the documentation about the Datafields and formats.

Which versions are you running of WP, SLP, ProPAck etc?

Please provide your Plugin Environment (see Posting guidelines

Donald
    Participant

Hello Cici, thanks for your response. I think that I have it! I imported the comma delimited csv file into Excel as a column file, then re-exported out as a csv. I uploaded it and it worked!

Cici
    Keymaster

Donald,

Happy to hear that.

If you like Store Locator Plus please leave a ★★★★★ rating onWordPress.org. A huge thank you from Lance and his fellow code geeks!

🙂

Clarissa
    Participant

I”m having trouble uploading. I’ve tried uploading a CSV file but no locations are showing. It says that 11 new locations were added, 276 locations did not need to be updated and 183 locations were updated. However, there are no locations uploaded. Could you help?

Cici
    Keymaster

In order to answer you with a possible solution, please provide your Plugin Environment and other pertinent info requested per the Posting guidelines. We need to know what versions, what add-ons etc that you are using. as well as the site url (if we need to check for conflicts with other plugins)

See  info  in the documentation on Import and how to format your csv file, your data fileds etc.

Cici
    Keymaster

P.S. Clarissa, when you say no locations are showing up, where are they not showing up? In the back end admin panel under locations or on your front end results? Please provide the info above. Also what versions of WP are you using? Screen shot of your Plugin Environment is most useful. You can find it under the Info tab

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.