Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mitch
    Participant

Hello, im using the “above all revisions  01” plugin style but and for some reason the search results are green. Ive gone in and modified the above_all_01.css file and modified span.location_name so that it has the correct colour. This works fine until there is a plugin update (often) which overwrites the file. I then need to login again and manually change the file.

is there another way to change colours?

Thanks!

Cici
    Keymaster

CSS would not change with updates, perhaps you have an older version of SLp or  legacy addon?

Could you provide your Plugin Environment so we know what versions and or add-ons you are using?

Thanks

Mitch
    Participant

Hi Cici, here is my plugin environment.

Thanks

Mitch

Store Locator Plus:4.7

Pro Pack:4.6.4

This Info Cached:1479781265

Network Active:No

WordPress Version:4.6.1

PHP Version:7.0.13

MySQL Version:10.0.28

PHP Limit:512M

WordPress General Limit:40M

WordPress Admin Limit:512M

PHP Peak RAM:18 MB

PHP Post Max Size:64M

Piani
    Participant

I can confirm that the CSS file problem is back when updating. I have a Swedish site and a custom SLP theme. And now I must upload my CSS file again via FTP after SLP updates.

I thought it was just some local error with old settings but it have happend the last 3 times. No big issue so I havent investigated further.

Store Locator Plus:4.7

Experience:4.6.5

Store Pages:4.4.07

Pro Pack:4.6.4

Cici
    Keymaster

Mitch are you using other than English files?

Advanced Layouts and option tables

https://docs.storelocatorplus.com/blog/custom-css/

I’m not experiencing the issues, and my CSS has not changed , but I am not doing anything massive either..

WP did change something , I know that Lance had to go back in and change something on our site, either due to a WooCommerce , WordPress or JetPack update I saw this in the support about JetPack and WP changes effecting CSS

https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/38672

I will mention this to him though.

Pianni,

You know about the slugs vs text that are changing to be compatible with the language issues?  I wasnt sure if you were not using Power because of languages or didn’t need it. Lance shot a video here.

Piani
    Participant

@cici

I probably have some language issue and thats why I havent investyigated further. I will look in to it after christmas weekends and redo the custom SLP theme file and clean up and maby it works again. Thanks for the link to the video.

Cici
    Keymaster

@mitch

Which colors of what are you trying to change? Fonts? Map? Plugin style? The Plugin style can be changed with the Experience Add-on 

If you have Experience Add-on you can also add JSON or use Snazzy Maps, there are various color schemes in Plugin Styles and you can change Locator Layouts and add css with Experience add-on.

Other ideas of what you can do with various add-ons

https://docs.storelocatorplus.com/blog/category/faq/

There is a You Tube video on CSS , see the docs sites for links and info about css and the you tune channel

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.