• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Cici.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    wy4tt34rp
    Participant

Not sure the right way to ask this, but, “Is there a way to link to a location in the map?”

In other words, can I link some text from a page that will lead to a map result? I am not referring to location pages, but the location in the actual map.

TIA

KO

Cici
    Keymaster

Would you be referring to the results interaction?

https://docs.storelocatorplus.com/blog/results-interaction/

Does that help you any?

wy4tt34rp
    Participant

Cici,

Thanks for the link, but I didn’t see a way to link to a location on it. If it will manages the scenario below, then let me know and I’ll take another look.

For a use case,  take a look at this page: http://flyfrompti.com/route-map/. You’ll see the SLP map with a text box next to it with “Link One”, “Link Two”, etc…

I would like to link “Link One” to “Atlanta” in the map. So if a user clicked the link, they could see the Atlanta Location without using the search. I guess I am asking if there is a query string (or something similar) that could be used as the link?

wy4tt34rp
    Participant

Maybe this will help clarify what I am looking for. I have enabled the directory under the map. If you select one of the locations in the directory, then the bubble opens for that location on the map. I’d like to have that happen via a link from another page.

Cici
    Keymaster

Ahhhh ,,,Yeah that is definitely above my pay grade…..Lance to the rescue please….

Cici
    Keymaster

Kevin.

Are you in our slack channel?  If you aren’t you should be maybe you can reach out to him , sometimes he is available in Slack on a direct channel

wy4tt34rp
    Participant

I am not. What is your channel? Or send me an invite (6822858@gmail.com or 6822858@kevinoneill.us)

TY!

KO

Cici
    Keymaster

I put a note in the help ticket that Lance responded to. Lance has to do the invites to Slack.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.