Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nicky
    Participant

Hello,

I haven’t installed this plugin yet, as I’m searching for one that does just what I need it to: What I’m searching for is a ‘Locator Map’ that can limit the user (by IP address perhaps) from entering in different zip codes over and over again. Basically I’m trying to prevent someone from being able to pull a master list of all our affiliates. Is this plugin one that can allow for that?

Thanks!
    Samantha

Cici
    Keymaster

Unfortunately , as it currently stands. it will be very difficult to find this type of plugin (locator mapping) within the WordPress environment when pretty much everyone, including some themes,  are using the Google MAP API.  If you put any reference restrictions (as noted in various posts and in the Google developer console) to obtain the API browser key  you do not see the map at all. Google blocks it.  If anyone else has suggestions please feel free to add to this post.

Cici
    Keymaster

The Ip address limiter was a customization and has been added to Premier .

See functionality explanation here

Nicky
    Participant

Great! Thanks so much for taking the time to add in this functionality!

Is there any way I can try before I buy? It’s a lot of money, so I just want to make sure it does exactly what I’m looking for it to do.

Thanks!

Cici
    Keymaster

The initial  set-up fee for Premier is non-refundable since it provides the ability to download the add-ons which is then installed on your site. We had too many dishonest web designers buying it, using the add-ons for multiple clients (and we assume being paid a hefty fee for developing their customers sites)  and then cancelling it and keeping the downloads.

We have a demo site but have been having issues with the Ninja plugin that developer demo sites. The demo site is built on top of the now-defunct Ninja Forms app called “Ninja Demo”.  The demo site therefore does not have the latest Premier features.

Nicky
    Participant

Okay, thank you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘IP Address Limitation’ is closed to new replies.