HTML Support for Store Pages

Home Forums Store Locator Plus HTML Support for Store Pages

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lance Cleveland 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jowalski
    Participant

Hi Lance,

About 6 weeks ago you mentioned that you would consider supporting html formatting for the “description” field in store pages. (I think you are currently stripping out all tags).

Has there been any progress on that? Can you give an update?

Thanks!

Craig

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

I am currently focusing on SLP4 and getting as much cleaned up and new features in place before the code freeze at month-end. If time allows I will see about adding this feature in the SLP4 comaptible release.

SLP3 add-ons and the base plugin are patch-only (fixes) at this point.

Janr
    Participant

Hi,

I was wondering if there is any way to do HTML formatting for descriptions field for the store pages?

I have about 300+ store pages to add and trying to get some better customization in the look of the store pages.

thanks for a great program!

Jowalski
    Participant

Still interested also.  This is an important functionality.  It would be nice to at least have <p> paragraphs </p>

Janr
    Participant

Yes, even paragraph <p> would be great.  Having 300-500 words all run together is not making my clients happy 🙁

If anyone has a fix for this..or a patch is forthcoming it would certainly be an early holiday present for me..LOL

Lance? love your programs…any fix in the works for this?

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

It is on the Wish List.

The best way to get something done other than sponsoring a custom development session is to vote on issues.     When I have down time between client updates and paid customization I will be using the wish list votes on the base plugin and add-on packs to decide what to work on next.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.