Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Help obtaining user ID / subscription ID

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ryan
    Participant

Hi there – we’ve recently taken over maintenance on a website that we’ve upgraded to SSL. At that point the user ID / subscription ID was wiped from the admin page… How do we obtain that info again if our client is not sure who registered the account? I’ve tried using the contact form but it didn’t seem to send (spinning gif under the submit button forever…)

Thank you!

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Ryan,

Regarding the contact form,  there was an issue in the Gravity Form plugin,  but I tested the contact form  just a minute ago and my question went through to the Help desk (Support mailbox).

Is your client a Premier subscriber?  That is the only product that has a subscription.  If they are, they should be seeing a monthly or yearly subscription charge in PAYPAL, and they will have to send an email to support@storelocatorplus.com  providing the original  order number and/or transaction id.

If they do not know who made the purchase then we are not able to find either.  If a design firm or developer made any of the add-on or subscription purchases on behalf of a client  and did not transfer the login and admin info to their client, or if it appears in a third party’s name only with no reference to their client , we would not  provide that info.

This issue occurs and we receive emails about every other month.  If a firm is maintaining and offering plugin support and WP design to more than one client they need to purchase and maintain “indefinitely”  the  Premier account  or   hand over the info  to whichever customer paid for it.  If the customer did not direct pay for it, and the third party chooses not to transfer ownership and login credentials  for whatever reason, that is beyond our control.

Please have your client contact support directly and provide as much info as possible since we cannot legally or ethically provide id and subscription  info to a third party, that is their best chance.

Thanks.

cici

Ryan
    Participant

Hi Cici – thanks for the reply! I’ll see what I can from my end about tracking down the login details.

Cici
    Keymaster

Sounds good.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.