Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jschoaf
    Participant

After a recent wordpress update, when I enter a zip-code (where I know locations existed) it returns: “No locations found.”

After digging I see that there are no longer sl_latitude/sl_longitude values in store_locator table in the DB and it appears to only populate again if I update the record through your plug interface.

The issue with this is that there are 2000 records and I can not click/update each of them individually.

How do I remedy this situation? Is there a bulk tool or something?

Plugin Environment
    Store Locator Plus:4.6.3

Site URL:http://PRIVATE
    This Info Cached:1476372779
    Network Active:No

WordPress Version:4.6.1
    PHP Version:5.4.42
    MySQL Version:5.5.43

PHP Limit:256M
    WordPress General Limit:40M
    WordPress Admin Limit:256M
    PHP Peak RAM:25 MB
    PHP Post Max Size:65M

Cici
    Keymaster

Hello,

I cannot recreate your issue. What did you update from and to?  There have been no changes to the code to cause your locations that were geocoded (FAQ)  to stop working or disappear so I think you have something else going on behind the scenes. It could be a number of things , i.e. another plugin using map or google api, theme issues. (See Troubleshooting)

Other things that could effect your locations:

Did you move your site? Do you have a new domain? Do you have a Google API key if so?

There is a bulk action function as part of the Power Add-on “Geocode all uncoded” but I would not want you to purchase an add-on only to find out there is another prevailing problem, with your site, or your PHP , or javascript. Without your web site url I cannot look into this to see what the issues is. (See debugging also under troubleshooting guide)

Attached  is the screen shot of what I see when I go to my SLP locations table. The details of the location is shown in a box on right, the geocode lat/long is under each location in the table as well.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.