Filter with multiple tabs

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Filter with multiple tabs

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lance Cleveland 4 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

MC1171611
    Participant

Hi Lance,

Sorry for all the questions, but I’m looking at spending money I can’t afford on a plugin that I *hope* will help me produce a site that I can make some ad revenue off of, so I’m trying to do my homework first. πŸ˜‰

In the documentation, I see using drop-down menus and radio buttons for tag-based searches. Is there a way to include more than one tag in a search? I’m looking at tagging each “store” (church in this case) with tags based on specific criteria, such as “AWANA” clubs or other ministries and affiliations, but I’d like to enable checkbox-style searches for tags. Is this possible with the Enhanced Search plugin, for example?

Thanks!

MC1171611
    Participant

And sorry, I think my iPad auto”corrected” to “tabs” from “tags” in the Topic title.

MC1171611
    Participant

Bump…This is basically the last big question I have to have answered before I’m ready to pull the plug on my website project.

DeBAAT

Just wondering, can this be solved by having the visitors enter comma separated tags in the search field?
    E.g. “wine, port” when searching for either “wine” or “port” tags?

This because I would love to have this feature as well…

Or is it maybe included in the Tagalong add-on?

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

Checkbox style searching is not possible at this time. I am working with another dev for a post SLP4 release that will allow for this style searching and more, but it will be a few months before release.

SLP4 Tagalong will have some interesting features that are similar to this, but not a checkbox interface. Watch the blog and YouTube videos for info.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.