Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Fatal Error: Call to a member function render_adminpage() on a non object.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dan
    Participant

There have been relatively few changes over the past couple of months but it’s been some time since I’ve needed to add a location so this could have been a much older problem. I’m now getting this on all admin pages except for the General Tab. It works fine on the front-end.

Fatal error: Call to a member function render_adminpage() on a non-object in /wp-content/plugins/store-locator-le/include/class.adminui.php on line 349

It’s on display() for the Info tab and render_adminpage() for the others. Any thoughts as to whether this would be a conflict in my theme or something else I can troubleshoot? Not really sure where to start. Thanks.

Cici
    Keymaster

Could you please provide us you Plugin Environment and url that has store locator plus on it?

(See posting guidelines)

There was an issue on one of the updates but I do not recall the combination of events.

Dan
    Participant

Unfortunately that is one of the tabs that I cannot access. I am running

• SLP v 4.5.06
    • WP v 4.5.3
    • PHP v 5.4.45
    • MySQL v 5.5.48

For some reason, it seems that plugin styles are not coming through (see attached). The site can be accessed at http://petmedella.com/retaillocations/. Let me know if there is any other info I can provide. Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

Look under the Troubleshooting Page to see if any apply and scroll to the debugging info.

P,S Is your theme running jquery 1.11 or lower? Posts about that below

https://wp.storelocatorplus.com/slp-version-updates-4-5-add-0n-version-updates-and-premier-subscription-updates/

Jquery and updates breaking…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.