Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Export + Import Locations

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Zoe
    Participant

Hi,

We are doing development for our site on a staging site. New stores were accidentally added to our live site during this process so we need to export the store list from the live site to the staging site.

I exported the stores but when I imported them to the staging site I got some errors and I’m not sure how to deal with them. I took a screen shot. Maybe someone can help me.

Many many Thanks!

Zoe

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

Could you please provide your plugin environment that would include your versions of both the base plugin and the ProPack versions and any other add-ons. (see posting guidelines)

The error messages are fairly self explanatory.  If you exported to a csv file and then imported them , were any of the locations duplicates or do you have the same add-ons and fields on your staging site that you have on your live site?

Most likely your first row in your CSV file that was exported contains the sl_field names…therefore , when you import make sure to  check off First row has data field names: There are check boxes and online docs in the back end

Skip First Line

Skip the first line of the import file.

First Line Has Field Name

Check this if the first line contains the field names. Text must match the approved field name list.

The Import instructions

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.