Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Experience Add-on for WordPress – Version 4.8.3

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    TAFB
    Participant

Hi,

Our locator is found at tafb.org/find-food. Our plugin environment and a screenshot of the current issue is below.

I am currently experiencing an issue with updating the Experience Add-on to the 4.8.3 version. Each time I go to the Plugin section of our site to try and click on “View Details” I receive the “an unexpected error has occurred” message from WordPress. The add-on also includes a note that Experience 4.8.3 is in production. Do you have an idea of what may be going on? Thanks for your help!

Plugin Environment

Plugin Issue

Cici
    Keymaster

Make sure your site is backed up before attempting to download any new software updates or plug-ins. (see docs)

Next Download the latest version of the add-on from your account , it should be downloaded as a zip file to your computer.  Deactivate SLP, Deactivate your add-on, delete the old version of the add-on and install the latest version of the add-on from your directory.

See docuementation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.