Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus East Coast, West Coast option

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Amanda
    Participant

Hi there,

I have a map setup question.

We are looking to create a support map that when the state is click will show who the support rep is for that location.  Each state does not have a different rep. It’s split in half…so east coast and west.  I have attached an image of the 3 sections that would have 3 different reps.  Is there a way to assign the same rep to multiple states of sections of the US or would we need to set them up in ever state?

We are also going to use this plugin to create another map on another page and that will be a distributor locator map.  This one seems pretty straight forward on how to achieve.

Thanks for your help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

What you are looking for is akin to territories I believe. Territories is part of the Premier Subscription which also gives you access to all the add-ons and functions, features of Store Locator Plus.  You might look into Directory Builder options if that would suit your needs.  You can test premier and other options on our Demo Site

There are tutorial videos and additional documentation on how the Territory feature works

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘East Coast, West Coast option’ is closed to new replies.