Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Display All Stores/Locations on a Page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Trenton
    Participant

Hi,

Is there a way for me to display a list, preferably alphabetically by State, on a page? I would like to do this on a page where the locator map isn’t being shown, as well as on a page with the store locator map and search form above the listing of all the stores. How would I go about doing these 2 things?

Thanks for any help you can give!

Cici
    Keymaster

DOCS under Experience for Appearance Layouts

Documentation on the Results Layout and short codes

You can have the Widget by state (since you have Experience add-on) , under results : Order by alphabetically

Hope this helps

Trenton
    Participant

Hello.

I think you misunderstood my question. Is there a way to display the following on a page?

[[SLPLUS state=”Texas” hide_map=”true” hide_search_form=”true”]]

I need to have one of these shortcodes working for each state, but for some reason, this shortcode still displays the mape and the search form. What am I doing wrong? http://classicalchristian.org/texas-schools/

Cici
    Keymaster

I do not know what you have for Add-ons so I cannot answer your question without your  Plugin Environment? You need to have an add-on for  the function of hide search form for instance…i.e. what do you have for add-ons , i.e Enhanced Search (Legacy), enhanced Map? Experience Add-on?

view our documentation: keyword Shortcodes

Cici
    Keymaster

Trenton,

Here is a link to our Old Shortcodes doc page as well

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.