Center map

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Center map

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lance Cleveland 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ropaul
    Participant

I have SLP V4 running with 4 addons: Enhanced Search, Pro Pack Enhanced Results and Store pages and love this plugin .

1.  I want to be able to have the map focus in on all my locations that are in the south east of USA and not have the map include in its radius box  the default center of the USA.   ( I am using only_with_tag shortcode option to only display these locations for each of three states – FL, MS, and AL.)

Where in  admin or  shortcode can I enter a ‘center’ location?  I have V3 running on another website and I was able to do this without buying  Enhanced Map. in V3, right in admin under map settings was a input for Center location.

2. Also, I don’t want to display the ‘home’ icon at all but do not see how I can remove this.

Thanks you very much for your help,

Robin

• This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  ropaul. Reason: typo

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

Set the home icon to blank.

Center Map moved into Enhanced Map with version 4. Many features moved into more appropriate places to keep like-features together. Keeping things like “all map-related stuff” in one set of code simplifies the code and reduces overhead.

I’ve been looking at moving “Center Map At” into the core (base) plugin at some point but have not had the opportunity to do so. That should not increase overhead very much as the base plugin already has some map features built in (obviously).

ropaul
    Participant

Thanks for quick response.

As for my second question, is there a way to not display ‘home’ icon at all?

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

Not at this time. Use Enhanced Map to move the center of the map and the blank home icon to hide any graphic at the center of the map.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.