Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Premier Support Categories Not Showing On Some Listings

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

We are using the shortcode [slp_location category_names] to display categories (specialities in our case) on our directory. We just noticed that some listings are not showing the categories though even though they have some selected in the back-end. Any idea why this might be happening? Here is a link to the listing: https://kresserinstitute.com/directory/. If you simply click ‘Find Practitioners’ you’ll see some listed without specialities even though they are checked in the back-end.

Plugin details attached.

Chris
    Participant

I think we may have determined that the issue began with the latest version of WordPress (4.7.4). It isn’t exclusive to categories, but actually includes other updated information in the database. Have you seen this issue with other installs? Do you have an update in the works?

Cici
    Keymaster

Lance is requesting additional information from anyone who is having categories issues. I also believe it may be related to the WP 4.7.4 update. I will put this on his watch list. We have not been able to get to the bottom of it right now.  If you could run a debug and send the debug log to our Support we can make sure he prioritizes and looks into it for you.

Cici
    Keymaster

Update Power to 4.7.10. There was a bug fix . The WP 4.7.x changed taxonomy get as well

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.