Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Can't import extended data

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lee
    Participant

I’m running the latest version of SLP 4.5.06.  My plugins are:

Pro Pack – v. 4.5
    Enhanced Results – v. 4.3.02
    Extended Data Manager – 4.4.02

For a while now, I’ve been unable to import extended data into the site, although I distinctly remember being able to do so in the past.  I’ve tried various formats of the field name in the header: as it’s called in my records, with “sl_” in front of it, etc., but nothing works.  I’m attaching a sample CSV file, with the last column containing the extended data column called “sl_registration.”

What am I doing wrong here?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

Extended Data Manager is 4.5.01, 

if after updating you are having any issues with EDM please also post in Third Party Add-on forum. That is a DeBaat add-on

Cici
    Keymaster

I downloaded your File. I “”fixed it” to be in the right format. I changed the EDM field name to one I have. It imported perfectly.

The issues you are having I believe has to do with your csv file. You had  a backslash / in front of the url…that will not import correctly as it will be read  special character, you had a / in front of your registration

you do not need sl_registration, just the word registration, also you normally would not usea hyphen in a  slug  but separate  rather with an underscore.   I do not know if that matters. But I have attached  the cleaned up version that I imported into my site with the extended data field slug I have added, i.e test

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.