Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Cannot access Location Tab- Server Times Out-Unable to access Location Tab

• This topic has 20 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Cici.
Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Richard
    Participant

After updating the plugin, I am unable to access the Location tab to upload my csv file.. I can access all other tabs, but not the Location Tab.

Server times out. I have latest versions, of both plugin and paid addon. Therefore plugin is not working.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Elizabeth
    Participant

I can also not see the Locations tab on my screen when I am trying to download a CSV file.  I land on the page and see all of my locations, but when I select bulk manage, export CSV file, the bottom of the screen disappears and I can’t access anything.  I can move to another tab and can access all of the other tabs, but not the Location tab when I select download CSV file!  Please help!

Cici
    Keymaster

You might have the admin Locations display field set too high,

Use Janitor to see what that setting is now and and reset clear out the admin ui display ,
    see the forums answers about this isssue and the Janitor version release details about sl_optionsnojs

display admin ui use Janitor

Attachments:
    Richard
    Participant

Yes, I did activate now the janitor, But when uploading my CSV file, all fields are not showing including and most importantly the Name is not showing..

Attachments:
    Richard
    Participant

Here is Screenshot of the Dashboard showing no name, address and Phone in wrong place

Richard
    Participant

Phone is in the wrong place(Fax), Zip-Postal Code is in the wrong place. It is like it is shuffling all my CVS data..

Attachments:
    Richard
    Participant

Following is showing; But Add data is shifted..

Included fields were :

Name|Address|Address2|City|State|Zip|Country|Description|etc..

The location CSV import file is missing the address fields.Fields received were:

Array
    (
        [0] => sl_nameaddressaddress2cityprovincepostalcodecountrycustomernoemailwebsitehoursphonefaximagetags
    )

</div>

Cici
    Keymaster

Your CSV file is not in the right format. You should not be seeing semi-colons in the results, what is the slug that is in your header row something called “customer No”? If you do not have Contact Extender or Extended Data Manager installed then that is not a proper sl_data field.
    CSV file issues
    Please see: Import Docs

Richard
    Participant

Still having issues;

Have cleared with janitor,

Name field is not displaying,

Have made display smaller,

still, upload is timing out.

Are you able to address this issue? I can give you the login credentials. I have attached the cvs file..

This is very urgent as our

Attachments:
    Cici
    Keymaster

You still have not corrected this CSV file.

There is not a field called Name as far as the header row, it would be sl_store
    The font size has nothing to do with loading an excel file nor the size of the file..

You need to have correct table format with  he correct Data fields in the headers. Please follow the rules in the

CLICK on this LINK:

CSV file formatting and data fields and Import.

Richard
    Participant

Please reply to me directly, I am webmaster for Richard @ : websitegirl@me.com

We really need this solved if you could please assist us.

Again, All headers were entered as indicated in your message and on your linked information page;  and after import, again, all data is moved around and the following message is received:

Again I have attached the cvs file..

<span style=”color: #444444; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;”>The location CSV import file is missing the address fields.</span>

<span style=”color: #444444; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;”>Fields received were: </span>
    <pre style=”color: #444444; font-size: 13px;”>Array
    (
    [0] => sl_storesl_addresssl_address2sl_citysl_provincesl_postalcodesl_countrysl_descriptionsl_emailsl_websitesl_hourssl_phonesl_faxsl_imagesl_tags
    )

Attachments:
    Cici
    Keymaster

Richard,

Your file is still not in the correct CSV file format, something  is converting your files and saving them with semi-colons. also you have extra spaces and incorrect data fielld names in the header row. You must also check off Import, first line has field name on the Import panel

I corrected the first three lines from the file you attached  and separated header fields with commas, and then  imported the partial list(see attached)  and they imported correctly into my store locator plus page with the names in the correct spot, address in correct spot etc.. I then checked the front end to make sure they were appearing in my results, they were.

Double check your versions  ProPAck is   version 4.4.06.

If you need us to fix your files since they are so large we would need you to send them thru to paid support. 

Here is an example of the corrected file and how it should look after saved in CSV file format with correct data fields.

Attachments:
    Richard
    Participant

Question, Do I need to include all the headers in my xls sheet as is indicated on your Dashboard or the ProLocator?? Example:

Sl_Name, SL_address,SL_Address,SL_city,SL_state,SL_zip, SL_country, Image, Tags, etc..

Because even your example is moving my information is shifted over.  I have no entries in the second Address column. State is my Province, Postal Code is my ZIP and as we are only dealing with Canada, we don’t have any entries for County, we don’t use Fax, so then my phone is shifted.. Is there a way to customize the columns.. ?

Richard
    Participant

File now corrected, no semicolons. but still not showing name, and also switching to 404 page when trying to upload now..

Attachments:
    Richard
    Participant

also I downloaded the plugin again and it still shows version 4.4.04

Richard
    Participant

also I downloaded the plugin again and it still shows version 4.4.04 not .06

Cici
    Keymaster

Richard,

The csv file you attached is almost there, yes you no longer have semi colons, but you changed the data field attribute in the header row back  to ” sl_name”  that is not a data field in base Store Locator Plus plugin, nor is sl_province, or sl_postal code. It doesnt matter what they are called on your map, when importing you must use the correct field names.

The slug for the first entry there fore should not be “NAME:   it is ” store”

please review the links I sent you  A list of the base field names can be found under the NEW documentation site:

https://docs.storelocatorplus.com/blog/location-imports-with-power-add-on/

• sl_id , id
    • sl_store , store
    • sl_address , address
    • sl_address2 , address2
    • sl_city , city
    • sl_state, state
    • sl_zip , zip
    • sl_country , country
    • sl_latitude , latitude
    • sl_longitude, longitude

There is no data field attribute called sl_name so it wont be recognized during import and will mess up your imports..  So you cleared one error and created another again…

Your 404 error is totally different issue pertaining to server  What are your settings under General: Read about the common issues regarding servers and large data sets here”.

I cant see what you have settings at.  If you need further assistance to have us correct your import  files or to look into your server configuration, that would be outside of this forum  With  Paid Support, you can select next day or 3 day biz mail, if you need an SLP administrator or developer to log on and troubleshoot your site there is an option for that as well.

Versions:

My error:  ProPack, you are correct , is production release 4.4.04, it was Pages that i was 4.4.06 (now4.4.07,)

sorry for the confusion.

Richard
    Participant

Thank you, Please have a look at both the screenshot and cvs file. All imported fine, but the address is not showing in the Locations tab or on the display page..

Only Name|city|zip etc..

Please advise..

E

Richard
    Participant

Here is the csv file

Attachments:
    Richard
    Participant

and her is screen shot as described above not showing Address fields

Attachments:
    Cici
    Keymaster

you have extra spaces after each and every street address, take out the space after the first address and (before the comma) you do not need to add every column that exists. Also the second header is not address, it would be address2….
    as I showed you ion the post above
    sl_store , store
    sl_address , address
    sl_address2 , address2
    How is the location imported supposed to know which address line to import?

This should not be that complicated. I cannot clean up your csv file for you in this forum unfortunately. As mentioned before, if you need a tech support person to clean up your files you will need to request it via Paid support and send the raw data files (in excel or google docs) to support with a paid support option or you can search for someone near you to help you correct your files.
    You can use Janitor if you need to clean up what you already have added if you are not able to.

There is really nothing more I can do without actually getting the raw data, please do not add it to the forum post , it is exceeding files sizes here. see your post above” Upload Errors:
    Screen Shot 2016-03-28 at 12.49.13.png: File exceeds allowed file size.”

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.