Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Can I move the "results" button?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Christian
    Participant

Is there a way to move the “results” button that customers click on after they’ve entered a zip code or city? We’re in the midst of redesigning our antiquated site, but for the moment, it isn’t fully responsive. Right now the “results” button it’s located to the far top right of the map & customers searching with a phone can’t see the button. Any way I can move that to flush left?

Cici
    Keymaster

There are a variety of styles available to you under the Settings/View tab.  If there are none that fit what you would like to see exactly or that you need to work with your theme, you can use CSS to change line items, fonts colors etc.   Basic knowledge of html is required.   You may also use the Experience Add-on to change the locator layout .

To change the Search form Style see docs page here. ( I think that is what you are looking for if you want it on the click here to search)  .

To change the RESULTS settings and appearance see the docs page here.

If you need a customized solution or additional features and functionality, that would be under the venue of the Premier Subscription which also provides you with dibs on customized layouts, Gallery plugin styles would be created for you when the developer adds more content or has free time to add styles.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.