This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Marijn
    Participant

Dear,

I found problems with the bulk import of the pro pack. As you can see everything works fine, but in the locations it doesn’t show the name / id and address 1. Rest is fine, and file is named in .CS V. As I just updated the plugin, it still din’t solve the problem. This is a multi site which are in total 4 sites. Maybe that could be the issue. Address is also right, as it’s been triple checked. And I tried many more addresses.

I attached plugin environment, the problem in the interface and the EXCel. file

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Cici
    Keymaster

Update to SLP 4.4.30 and ProPAck 4.4.04, and review your import files.

Marijn
    Participant

Hi Cici,

I updated all the plugins. Still didn’t work for me. Could you help me further, I need to deliver this product to a customer. But I doesn’t function properly. I can’t read the name/id and address 1 ..

Waiting for your response,

Regards,

Cici
    Keymaster

The very first header you have is incorrect, the slug for the name is: sl_store

Data field Names documentation

CSV file format documentation

Cici
    Keymaster

I see the first line now that you were speaking of:
    The persons name has icons in that row.

the symbols or STARS icons in your first sl_store name are special characters that cannot be read, you need to get rid of special characters.
    Read under the Import documentation rules:
    Special characters should be stripped or converted to proper UTF-8 format. In our experience many applications such as Numbers and Excel will not strip special characters properly during a UTF-8 CSV file export. Google Sheets has been a good application for importing those CSV files and re-exporting them with special characters removed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Bulk import problem’ is closed to new replies.