Store Locator Plus for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Bulk import – Geocodes

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Paul
    Participant

Following some memory issues cause by by host I was forced to delete my clear out my locations and start again. I did a full export prior to clearing them so have the slplus_locations csv  with all the data including longitude and lattitude.  As I have 15K locations having to geocode them all will be a pain given the 2.5k daily limit. But whilst I have been able to import all the other data for some reason the latitude and longitude data doesn’t import. Is there anything I can do to correct this?

Cici
    Keymaster

Did you use Janitor to clear out your locations and delete permanently?  Am guessing you selected to skip geocoding. make sure that your csv file columns that have the Lat and long are in correct format and there are no special characters

Could you please provide your Plugin environment with versions and what you have for add-ons?

Thx

Chris
    Participant

I’m having this exact same problem. It doesn’t matter if I upload 15 or all 8,500 locations, the latitude and longitude are not being imported and the locations are all listed as inactive. I have attached a screen grab of the environment and I am running Enhanced Map 4.3.01, Enhanced Results 4.3.02, Icon Set Pins 0.1, Janitor 4.4, and Pro Pack 4.4.

Chris
    Participant

Correct image link

Cici
    Keymaster

Chris, when you say you are having “exact” same issues, do you mean you also had memory issues which required you to use janitor?  I can troubleshoot this at a later date, did you recently update to ProPAck 4.4?

Chris
    Participant

No, the exact same problem with lat and long not being uploaded from a csv I exported from SLP.

Cici
    Keymaster

I have reported it to the developer.

Chris
    Participant

Any word on a fix for this?

Cici
    Keymaster

Not yet, he is working on an ecommerce project for a customization at this time. I will add it on his radar as a reminder again

Cici
    Keymaster

@chris

and

@paul

Update Pro Pack to version 4.4.01, and base plugin to 4.4.26. fixes the import of the lat/long. There is a video and blog under info news released today.

Thank you for your patience.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Bulk import – Geocodes’ is closed to new replies.