Home › Forums › Store Locator Plus › Moving features from Pro Pack to Enhanced Search in a future release › Reply To: Moving features from Pro Pack to Enhanced Search in a future release
When the features move they will only be available in the plugins specified. Most features are moving when SLP4 is released to simplify the explanation of what add-on packs do what.
I’m not sure what you mean by 1.2 update details. I must admit I’ve been slacking on updating the change log pages. Too few people reading those pages, one of the least-visited on the site and one that takes a good bit of work to keep updated. I really need to write a script to pull the readme.txt notes from each plugin automatically as they are published.
In the meantime, here is the current Pro Pack changelog:
= 3.11.004 =
* Fix: Admin page styling on Pro Pack tabs.
= 3.11.3 =
* Fix: stop undefined object errors.
= 3.11.2 =
* Enhancement: Update i18n/l10n language constants for better language file support.
* Enhancement: Debug My Plugin debugging hooks updated with new panels.
* Fix: Reporting CSV exports.
* Fix: Reporting stylesheet.
= 3.11.1 =
* Fix: show uncoded fix
= 3.11 =
* Change: Requires SLP 3.11+.
* Change: Editing lat/long is now part of the base Store Locator Plus product.
* Enhancement: “Any” text on tag pulldown can now be set works in conjunction with Pro Pack.
* Enhancement: Check that the proper version of the base plugin is installed before executing.
= 3.10 =
* Change: First release as a separate install file.