Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Adding additional location with the same name deletes the original location. Reply To: Adding additional location with the same name deletes the original location.

Cici
Keymaster

The versions you are using have been updated , they are on 4.9.7

Are you using exact same name and exact same address  with exact same geocoding lat and long while adding them manually? Something needs to be different for you to add them as separate locations , and not replace the original.  A second address line perhaps, or leaving off the address line , or a number or something different. We have many sites with the same exact name but different locations added, (such as a site that has over 1000 locations with the name of Walmart showing where their products are carried).

If you are trying to add a location but want different contacts under same location, use the enable contacts.

With Import you can  check off  add duplicates instead of update or skip.

If you could provide the purpose or what results you are trying to get from adding exact same location I can assist you better.

In my screenshot I added exact same name location, I left off the address line so Google would come up with a new lat/long and now I have two Acadias. As noted if you need them to show up in exact same location you will need to differentiate them somehow

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.