Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Premier Support See all locations at startup Reply To: See all locations at startup

wy4tt34rp
Participant

<span style=”color: #43454b; font-family: ‘Source Sans Pro’, HelveticaNeue-Light, ‘Helvetica Neue Light’, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, ‘Lucida Grande’, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: italic;”>Update SLP tp 4.5,06 (soon to be 4.5.07)</span>

• This is complete.

<span style=”color: #43454b; font-family: ‘Source Sans Pro’, HelveticaNeue-Light, ‘Helvetica Neue Light’, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, ‘Lucida Grande’, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: italic;”>Update Experience Add-on to 4.5.xx  (since you have Premier I assume you have the experience add-on but you have not listed it here, a screen shot of your plugin environment would be most useful)</span>

• I did not have the Experience add on loaded.
  • The Archive.ZIP I uploaded with my original question has screenshots of the plugin environment as well as all SLP dashboard screens. Did it not come through?

<span style=”color: #43454b; font-family: ‘Source Sans Pro’, HelveticaNeue-Light, ‘Helvetica Neue Light’, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, ‘Lucida Grande’, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: italic;”>You have  error messages (inspect site console) …</span>

• Ignore the errors, they are Facebook related.

<span style=”color: #43454b; font-family: ‘Source Sans Pro’, HelveticaNeue-Light, ‘Helvetica Neue Light’, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, ‘Lucida Grande’, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: italic;”>I can not help you without additional information. i.e what version of EXP are you using? Do you have discrete search settings? Is your theme updated to use jquery 1.12 or higher per WP 4.5?</span>

• Was not using EXP to begin with. Just downloaded and installed it.
  • I do not have discrete search settings.
  • The theme is running jQuery 1.12.3