Reply To: How to give users access to user managed locations when using membership plugin?

Home Forums Third Party Add-ons by Debaat How to give users access to user managed locations when using membership plugin? Reply To: How to give users access to user managed locations when using membership plugin?

DeBAAT

Hai all,
Sorry to hear you are having trouble getting things to work.
At the moment, I’m working on the suggestion to use the GF form to edit the location entered before.
The way I’m going is to use a similar button as now already available for UML to allow an update of the location. A new location can be added by using the form from scratch. Unfortunately, the GF code is a bit complex and progress is slow (I can only work part-time on this). I now do have the prefill function working, but it also adds a new entry instead of replacing the existing entry.

Ben,
Thanks for the background info. I have the same situation. I’m managing the web site for the Dutch yoga teachers. There is no limit on the number of locations they can teach. And at that time, about three years ago, I coded the management of the locations myself. That was the idea to start the UML add-on. The main bottleneck for me was however how to use a front-end management tool to manage location data. That was the idea to start GFL add-ons.

Hope to help you out soon.
Jan