Reply To: How to give users access to user managed locations when using membership plugin?

Home Forums Third Party Add-ons by Debaat How to give users access to user managed locations when using membership plugin? Reply To: How to give users access to user managed locations when using membership plugin?

Johanna
Participant

Thank you very much Ben for your input here.

Cici and Debaat, can you confirm all of this is correct?

Because what I’m reading here is that for our situation (not Ben’s), we are going to have to buy a $250 plugin to make a $65 plugin do what it says it can do.

If people can not add or update their own locations, this plugin isn’t really performing the way it should, I would say so anyway. And if we can’t do this by maintaining our branding with a plugin like Theme My Login, and with a member site, that’s really difficult for us.

If you don’t have plans to make any imminent changes to your plugin so that it can work with Theme My Login and WITHOUT the Experience add-on, can you please issue our refund?

OR if my tests above were not done right, and if this plugin does indeed allow users to edit their locations without the shortcodes, can you please let us know why it’s not working on our end? Do we need to perform an update? Is a release coming?

Thank you