Reply To: How to give users access to user managed locations when using membership plugin?

Home Forums Third Party Add-ons by Debaat How to give users access to user managed locations when using membership plugin? Reply To: How to give users access to user managed locations when using membership plugin?

Ben
Participant

Ultimately, The only way I’ve figured out how to give updating access is to allow access for a specific user role to have access to the wp-admin/admin.php?page=slp_manage_locations page directly. The gravity form works well, but it can only add locations to the map, and does not update the users existing location and info.

(For context, the site I’m working on gives yoga instructors who have completed a class access to add their location to the map. Each instructor can only have one location, but ideally would be able to make changes and updates on their own as there will be too many to manage as a single administrator.)

Ideal for me would be for the ability for the linked gravity form to create_or_update a location. I added the “Gravity Forms Sticky Form” plugin to persist the data, but resubmission of the same form will result in an newly created location.