Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Search results work but the map shows a different location Reply To: Search results work but the map shows a different location

Cici
Keymaster

Hi Leigh,

Not likely that the issue was created via  changes in SLP,  or we would most likely have heard an awful lot of complaints by now and the testing is fairly robust.  I am guessing it has something to do with your CSS rules or theme,. Having said that,  sometimes bugs are revealed that we are unaware of  since there are so many combinations of unique settings and site configurations out there.

I can have the developer take a look when he can but he is working on two paid customization projects at the moment so I am not sure when he can get into looking at your site.

If you want to provide some login credentials and get on his schedule ASAP you would need to go through the Paid Support.   If it is a bug on SLP’s  part we of course would not charge you the support fee,.  To get on his schedule to troubleshoot your site, please opt in for  the level of Paid Support. you feel you need.