Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Cannot access Location Tab- Server Times Out-Unable to access Location Tab Reply To: Cannot access Location Tab- Server Times Out-Unable to access Location Tab

Cici
Keymaster

Richard,

Your file is still not in the correct CSV file format, something  is converting your files and saving them with semi-colons. also you have extra spaces and incorrect data fielld names in the header row. You must also check off Import, first line has field name on the Import panel

I corrected the first three lines from the file you attached  and separated header fields with commas, and then  imported the partial list(see attached)  and they imported correctly into my store locator plus page with the names in the correct spot, address in correct spot etc.. I then checked the front end to make sure they were appearing in my results, they were.

Double check your versions  ProPAck is   version 4.4.06.

If you need us to fix your files since they are so large we would need you to send them thru to paid support. 

Here is an example of the corrected file and how it should look after saved in CSV file format with correct data fields.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.