Reply To: Locations Tab in admin Causes Inactivity Timeout

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Locations Tab in admin Causes Inactivity Timeout Reply To: Locations Tab in admin Causes Inactivity Timeout

BooneSesvold
Participant

Cici,

Thanks for the heads up on the SLP production release. I just upgraded to the latest version this morning. The new look and options are great. However, I am still having the same problem.

1) Yes, we are on a shared host (GoDaddy – which I’m sure isn’t helping). I also cleared the server cache for our site.

I thought about the Google limits too. Google only allows 2500 queries per day per IP.

2) Yes, I have a Google API, but as geocoding quotas are not my current issue. We have no plans of paying Google to increase our quota.

My current issue is that I am unable to access the Locations section of your plugin in the WordPress admin. I can click anywhere else in your plugin settings just fine. However, when I click the “Locations” tab, the site spins and eventually loads one of two messages:

A)
“503 Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.”

B)
“Inactivity Timeout
Description: Too much time has passed without sending any data for document. ”

We have less than 3200 locations in the system. It shouldn’t be timing out like this.

Any insights or ideas you have would be greatly greatly appreciated. Please let me know when you have a chance.

Thanks,
Boone