Reply To: CSS Changes or changes in visual settings do not update

Home Forums Store Locator Plus CSS Changes or changes in visual settings do not update Reply To: CSS Changes or changes in visual settings do not update

Cici
Keymaster

In Order to better assist you, please provide the information regarding your Plug-in Version and Plug-in Environment when posting.  I cannot tell if you are using the newest versions of SLP 4.3, a screen shot is helpful.

Was there a question in your post or are you providing information about a particular SLP style?   I just tested the By Myself style( *switched from twentyfifteen 2)

My CSS styles that I had added before while using 2015 theme remained consistent and appeared as modified after I switched to By Myself.  I then went into the ProPack CSS layout and changed a simple line:  color of the name of the store :  from green to blue, saved it,  and checked my test site. The blue typeface appeared.  For advanced Themes design and  information on Themes   Themes

For more information on CSS guidelines see number 4 in the playlist video  information in the documentation.